K12 understands the challenges and rewards of homeschooling. For more than 16 years, we've been a leader in providing students with an outstanding K–12 education using the technology of online courses that can be used for homeschool. If you're ready for the support and resources that come with enrolling in a K12-powered school, we have options.
Your recommended K12-powered school
Currently there are no public schools in your area. However, there are private school options available.
More K12-powered schools in your area
What Are the Differences Between K12-Powered Schools and Homeschooling?
K12-powered schools are not homeschools, nor are the students who attend them considered "homeschooled." In fact, there are several differences.
K12-powered online public schools:
- Have state-certified public school teachers
- Have an established curriculum determined by the school
- Have a strong school administration (e.g., principal, assistant principal, etc.)
- Issue transcripts, report cards, and conduct parent conferences
- Comply with mandatory state assessment test requirements
- Comply with state attendance policies and academic progress requirements
- Comply with applicable state and federal academic and fiscal accountability requirements
Hear What People Are Saying
"What I like best about online school is being able to be here with my son and help him become an independent learner."
–Anita W., Parent‡
“My K12 powered school education allowed me to get a full scholarship to college.”
“The quality of education we have at a K12 powered school is top notch. It's rigorous. It's engaging.”
–Jennifer M., Teacher*