Individualized education starts with Washington Virtual Academies.
See our individualized approach in action.
- Field trips, extracurricular activities, and online clubs bring students together
- College and career prep programs for high school students
- Individualized Learning Plans developed for each student
- State-certified teachers monitor progress and adapt instruction as needed
- Wide breadth of K12 curriculum including over 240 courses including 6 world languages
Get a head start on college! Earn college credit while still in high school at little to no cost. Take courses through Washington colleges and universities and earn both high school and college credit. Last year, more than 80 WAVA students took advantage of this amazing opportunity. To learn more, please call 800.741.0234.*