Act now! There's still time to enroll! Apply today.
Washington Virtual Academy, an Alternative Learning Experience Program of Omak School District, brings learning alive for every student with a personalized program of engaging courses, caring teachers, and a vibrant school community.
Personalized education starts with Washington Virtual Academies.
See our personalized approach in action.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Washington-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- Eligible juniors and seniors can earn college credits on select courses.
- Students can explore possible careers or college majors through career-focused electives.
Get a head start on college! Earn college credit while still in high school at little to no cost. Take courses through Washington colleges and universities and earn both high school and college credit. Last year, more than 80 WAVA students took advantage of this amazing opportunity. To learn more, please call 800.741.0234.*