OHVA is an innovative online school with passionate educators dedicated to empowering students through an education experience tailored to each student's needs.
Students can explore career paths
Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Ohio-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Engaging, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together.
- Destinations Career Program helps students in grades 9–12 get ahead with courses in Business, Finance, Information Technology, and Marketing.
- Dual enrollment program lets qualified students earn college credits on select courses.
High school students can gain an edge with the Destinations Career Program at OHVA—offering courses in Business, Finance, Information Technology, and Marketing. By being able to earn college credits on select courses and prepare for industry-recognized certification exams, they’ll have an advantage—whether their next step is college, career, or both!
Get a head start on college! Earn college credit while still in high school at little to no cost.Take courses through Ohio colleges and universities and earn both high school and college credit.*