Enrollment is now open. Apply today!
Grades: K–11 (adding a grade each year to offer grades K–12 by 2019–2020)
Indiana Digital Learning School, an online program of Union School Corporation, serves independent learners who love an academic challenge. Our educators are dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through an education experience tailored to each child's needs.
Personalized education starts with Indiana Digital Learning School.
See our personalized approach in action.
- Personalized Learning focuses on each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Indiana-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum challenges and inspires.
- Older students can take honors and CTE exploratory courses.
- Destinations Career Program helps students in grades 9–11 get ahead with courses in Business, Finance, Health Science, and Marketing.
- Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together.
High school students can gain an edge with the Destinations Career Program at INDLS—offering courses in Business, Finance, Health Science, and Marketing. By gaining relevant skills and being able to prepare for industry-recognized certification exams, they’ll have an advantage—whether their next step is college, career, or both!