Individualized education starts with Cyber Academy of South Carolina.
See our individualized approach in action.
- Weekly face-to-face support and tutoring at learning centers in some areas
- Individualized Learning Plans developed for each student
- State-certified teachers monitor progress and adapt instruction as needed
- Wide breadth of K12 curriculum including over 240 courses including 6 world languages
- Field trips, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together
Your high school student can prepare for college and career with The Destinations Career Program at CASC—offering courses in Business and IT. By being able to earn college credits now and an industry-recognized certification upon graduation, they’ll have an advantage—whether their next step is college, career, or both!