School starts on August 9. Enroll today!
New Mexico Virtual Academy awakens the power of learning in students through a personalized program of engaging courses, caring teachers, and a vibrant school community.
Personalized education starts with New Mexico Virtual Academy.
See our personalized approach in action.
- The Farmington Learning Center blends in-person classroom instruction opportunities and online learning.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- New Mexico-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, interactive curriculum—that includes AP® courses—enriches and inspires.
- Career technical education electives let students explore a career path or possible college major.
- Dual enrollment offers qualified students opportunities to earn college credits for select courses.
Get a head start on college! Earn college credit while still in high school at little to no cost. Take courses through New Mexico colleges and universities and earn both high school and college credit. To learn more, please call 800.741.0234.*