Enrollment is now open. Apply today!
Individualized education starts with iQ Academy Minnesota.
See our individualized approach in action.
- State-licensed teachers monitor progress and adapt instruction as needed
- Wide breadth of K12 curriculum including over 240 courses including 6 world languages
- Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together
- College and career counseling, and community volunteering for high schoolers
- Individualized Learning Plans developed for each student
Get a head start on college! Earn college credit while still in high school at little to no cost. Take courses through Minnesota colleges and universities and earn both high school and college credit. To learn more, please call 800.741.0234.*