Enrollment is now open. Apply today!
Michigan Great Lakes Virtual Academy partners with families to awaken the joy of learning in students and help them become self-motivated learners with greater academic success and confidence.
Personalized education starts with Michigan Great Lakes Virtual Academy
See our personalized approach in action.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Michigan-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- Dedicated school support system helps students grow academically and personally.
- Destinations Career Program helps 9th–12th graders get ahead with courses in Business, Finance, Marketing, and Health Science.
- Dual enrollment program lets qualified students earn college credits on select courses.
High school students can prepare for college and career with The Destinations Career Program at MGLVA—offering CTE courses in Business, Finance, Marketing, and Health Science. Students can get ahead by earning college credits now and preparing for industry-recognized certification exams upon graduation.