Enrollment is now open. Apply today!
Kansas Virtual Academy, a program of Spring Hill Unified School District No. 230, helps students become independent, self-motivated learners by giving them a strong foundation and the tools they need to reach their academic potential.
Personalized education starts with Kansas Virtual Academy.
See our personalized approach in action.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Kansas-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- A robust Advanced Learner Program offers students a chance to get ahead.
- One-to-one tutoring and small group remediation are available to help students reach academic benchmarks.
- Dedicated Learning Coach support and networking opportunities help parents connect.