Enrollment is now open. Apply today!
Insight School of Kansas, an online program of Spring Hill Unified School District No. 230, recognizes the potential of every student and provides students with a highly supportive, personalized program to help them overcome obstacles to academic success.
Personalized education starts with Insight School of Kansas.
See our personalized approach in action.
- Individualized Learning Plans address each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Kansas-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Credit recovery courses and remediation programs spark student confidence and success.
- AP® courses help students get ahead.
- Eligible students can earn college credits on select courses through concurrent enrollment.