Idaho Technical Career Academy
ITCA helps prepare students for life after high school with a diploma and steps toward a great career in fields that businesses want like IT, business, manufacturing, and health care.
Students can explore career paths
Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum
- Offering career pathways in healthcare, manufacturing, business administration, and IT.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Idaho-licensed teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Earn college credits on select courses and certifications that businesses want, like Microsoft and NOCTI.
- Extracurricular activities, clubs, and social outings help students connect.
Students can graduate high school with industry-recognized certifications, workplace experiences, and college credits. They’ll have an advantage—whether their next step is college, career, or both!