Friendship Public Charter School Online is authorized by the Public Charter School Board and offers an individualized education experience that awakens the power of learning in students and helps them reach their potential.
Friendship Public Charter School Online—the only tuition-free, fully virtual school for grades K–8 in D.C.—invites you to visit us at EdFEST
Saturday, December 9
Admission and parking are free
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Washington, D.C.-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Engaging, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- In-person learning opportunities at the Nicholson Street campus addresses a variety of learning styles.
- Social and extracurricular activities help students connect.