Colorado Virtual Academy provides a solid foundation for propelling students to achieve academic mastery.
- Dedicated counselors guide students with academic, college, and career goals
- Social events, extracurricular activities, and clubs help students connect
- Accountability balanced by flexibility means students can work at their own pace, in the method that best suits their approach to learning.
- Specialized coursework allows students to choose classes that cooperatively satisfy curriculum rubrics while fueling emerging academic interests.
- State-licensed faculty possess over 10 years of experience on average, with most teachers holding a master’s degree in their specialized content area.