Post lottery applications can still be submitted.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
Families interested in enrolling their student must first enter the My School D.C. Lottery, which places students at Washington D.C., public charter schools. Post lottery applications must be submitted by May 1, 2017.
1. Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website
2. Click "Create Account," provide the requested information, and submit.
3. Click link in the confirmation e-mail to verify your e-mail address.
4. Follow the steps on the website to start the lottery application.
5. Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online.
6. Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
7. Complete the rest of the lottery application and click submit.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
During the month of April, a representative from Friendship PCS Online will call you to confirm that your student has been matched to the school and is being offered a seat at Friendship PCS Online. You will be instructed to begin the K12 enrollment process in the K12 Parent Portal. Complete K12's enrollment process by May 1, 2017 to secure your student's seat for the 2017–2018 school year.