There's still time to apply to Friendship Public Charter School Online. Apply Today!
Complete K12's enrollment process by May 1, 2018 to secure your student's seat at Friendship PCS Online for the 2018–2019 school year.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
Families interested in enrolling their student must first apply through My School D.C., which places students at Washington D.C. public charter schools.
1. Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website
2. Click "Create Account," provide the requested information, and submit.
3. Click link in the confirmation e-mail to verify your e-mail address.
4. Follow the steps to complete the application process.
5. Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online.
6. Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
7. Complete the rest of the application and click submit.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
A representative of Friendship PCS Online will call you to let you know if your
student is being offered a seat at the school. You'll then be asked to begin
the K12 enrollment process on the K12 Parent Portal in order to secure your
student's seat for the 2018–2019 school year.