Post lottery applications can still be submitted.
Part 1: Complete the My School D.C. Lottery
Families interested in enrolling their student must first appy through My School D.C., which places students at Washington D.C. public charter schools.
1. Go to the lottery application page on the My School D.C. website
2. Click "Create Account," provide the requested information, and submit.
3. Click link in the confirmation e-mail to verify your e-mail address.
4. Follow the steps to complete the application process.
5. Under School Selection, choose Friendship PCS – Online.
6. Check the box that says you understand this is an online virtual school.
7. Complete the rest of the application and click submit.
Part 2: Complete the K12 Enrollment Process
A representative from Friendship PCS Online will call you, if a seat is available, to confirm that your student has been matched to the school and is being offered a seat at Friendship PCS Online. You will be instructed to begin the K12 enrollment process in the K12 Parent Portal. Complete K12's enrollment process to secure your student's seat for the 2017–2018 school year.